Program Manager, Fraud and Security
Seattle, Washington /
Quality & Compliance /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
About the Team: Convoy’s industry-leading Quality & Compliance team invests in safety and quality of the carrier network. We view fraud and security as a lever to decrease Convoy’s risk and provide incredible customer service to our shippers. The team is looked to for identifying and solving new vulnerabilities as the company grows. We work closely with teams across the organization and pride ourselves in deeply understanding Convoy’s fast-moving business.
About You: You are a strong programmatic leader who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment. You are excited to help Convoy deliver best-in-class service as efficiently as possible. You excel when able to own your domain end-to-end, collaborating with teams across the company to define experience, build a strategy to deliver it, and achieve your goals. If you want to think big about the future of Convoy’s fraud and security practices, are passionate about customer experience, and want to see a tangible impact of your work, this is a role for you.
- Proactively identify and mitigate fraud and security risks across multiple Convoy programs
- Drive cargo security initiatives to ensure customer freight is safe from pick to drop
- Dive deep into data helping Convoy proactively understand vulnerabilities as new programs scale and grow
- Responsible for building both tactical and strategic solutions to mitigate any fraud or security concerns
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to identify issues and develop effective solutions across different areas of Convoy’s business
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in criminal investigations, or fraud related environments, such as risk assessments, and fraud prevention
- Performed investigations, intelligence gathering, or similar research and testing to uncover threats and vulnerabilities
- Experience managing solutions that require partnerships with both technical and non-technical personnel to complete complex initiatives.
- Can work across multiple programs and engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work well with ambiguity and think big, while utilizing data to drive business decisions
- Law enforcement, risk management, loss prevention background
- Strong analytical skills and experience using relevant tools (SQL, Excel and/or similar)
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!