Site Operations Specialist
General & Administrative
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
We're looking for Site Operations Coordinator to manage our front desk, be an ambassador for Convoy and keep our office running smoothly by coordinating day-to-day office operations. Our perfect applicant will be able to anticipate the needs of the team and effectively resolve administrative or facility issues in a motivated and can-do fashion. This role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple requests and projects simultaneously.
You will have ownership of:
- Managing the reception desk
- Greeting employees, candidates and visitors and making everyone feel comfortable and welcome
- Triaging employee and visitor questions and issues
- Partnering with the recruiting team to develop and maintain an awesome candidate experience.
- Assisting with new hire communications and onboarding process (desk selection, setup, etc.)
- Coordinating catering and snack/beverage program
- Coordinating with external facility vendors to ensure daily office operations are running smoothly
- Procuring and organizing office supplies and equipment
- Assisting with event planning, coordination and setup
- Liaising with building management regarding building issues and question
You have the following skills and experience:
- Obsession with candidate and visitor experience
- Ability to think on your feet
- You thrive under pressure and can manage competing priorities quickly and effectively
- Organization, detail orientation and ability to prioritize numerous tasks and projects
- You anticipate issues and roadblocks before they happen
- You are self aware, well spoken and eloquent in emails and office communications
- You’re a people person who can talk to anyone
- You’re flexible, positive, and embody a harmonious attitude
- Two years experience in a administrative/facilities/reception role
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're eager to jump in head first at a fast-growing startup and have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!