Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales team, the account executive will be responsible for managing the end to end sales process with our shipping customers.
You will have ownership of:
- Using a variety of tools to prospect new potential customers for Convoy
- Demonstrating the Convoy system and technology and communicate the Convoy value proposition
- Ensuring a successful transition of customers to our account management team
- Providing ongoing support to increase shipment volume within your client base
You have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a quota carrying role
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person
- Expert at quickly building rapport and strong business relationships
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you’re a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we’d love to hear from you!