Program Manager (Tulsa)
Operations – Program Management
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about solving complex business and technical problems through active listening, challenging assumptions and forecasting clear understanding? If complex problem solving is your bread and butter and you love the collaborative, dynamic journey of getting a new startup to market, then this empowering role is for you.
You’ve built a product/service from end to end, so you know firsthand what it takes to guide our venture founders. That means you have a background with product management, user experience (UX/UI), lean startup, product design, product development, user acquisition, and software startups. As you’ll be working very closely with founders, partners, team members and investors, experience in communication will be critical to success for this fulfilling role.
If helping ventures go from idea-to seed-ready with an innovative team of startup builders excites you, you might be next in line to become a Coplexer.
- Guide subject matter expert (SME) startup founders through the iterative Coplex Lean Process.
- Speak confidently on the stages of a Startup and how to best support ventures through this process https://www.coplex.com/startup-funding-stages-infographic
- Maneuver conversations with experienced and business-savvy subject matter experts (SMEs)s to use lean startup concepts to take their new venture to market.
- Communicate effectively with key venture partners, as you will be continually working alongside partners from diverse backgrounds.
- Lead the strategy behind the product, along with its roadmap, and work with design and engineering to build what matters (the MVP).
- Manage iterative product releases and experiments.
- Collect, curate and promote ideas into features that will achieve key objectives for the business.
- Quickly understand the strategic business goals of a startup idea; logically translate those into tactical steps and prioritize them to bring a product to market as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure user feedback is integrated into product planning and development.
- Work with team to define the features and requirements necessary for each product release and experiment.
- Stay on top of issues and tasks that can inhibit internal and external teams momentum and ensure optimal velocity.
- Analyze and identify program risks.
- Execute with exceptional creative problem-solving skills.
- Harmonize the venture team, Coplex team, and account management.
- Unlimited PTO (2-week minimum).
- (Optional) work remotely on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- (Optional) work in other Coplex office locations (Seattle, LA, Galvanize locations).
- Health insurance, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- A yearly retreat to reconnect and bond as a team.
- Audible accounts to promote learning and education.
Coplex is intentional about embracing diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.