Corporate Communications (Consultant)
Mountain View, CA
Cora – Marketing
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
We are looking for a seasoned Corporate Communications consultant with proven track record of driving external brand campaigns. You will be responsible for developing external communications strategies, cadence for messaging, and the messaging. You consistently demonstrate impeccable judgement, are highly analytical, and enjoy writing and telling stories.
- Development and execution of external communications strategy, including the message, the cadence, timing, etc.
- Writing press releases, preparing media kits, and working with PR distribution companies (e.g. Newswire)
- Handling all media selection and outreach, driving media interviews and follow up process
- Track results and summarize coverage for leadership
- Draft external talking points and/or presentations for key executives
- As needed, development and/or review of external articles positioning the company as a thought leader
- Experience dealing with National and Local (Bay Area) media contacts
- Experience preparing executive talking points for media interviews and public launch events
- Must have experience leading communication plans at the corporate level, we are not looking for someone with only a product/PR background
- Adept with using PowerPoint and preparing executive-level presentations
- Must be confident working with CEO’s and other key leadership
- Comfortable working is small teams and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and an excellent communicator
- Experience with driving corporate brand campaigns a huge plus
- 15+ years of corporate communications experience brand leaders
- Proven track record of successful execution of comms strategy
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.