Mountain View, CA
Cora – People Operations
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our small PeopleOps team. Cora is in a very exciting growth phase for which talent acquisition is a critical area of importance to support our teams. You are passionate about recruiting and creating the best possible interview experience. You are flexible, adaptable, and reliable. You have worked in a high-tech environment recruiting technical talent. You want to be part of a fun and upbeat team that laughs a lot.
Within 1 month you will:
- Immerse yourself into Cora’s culture, developing an understanding of the various teams, divisions, and projects
- Develop strong working relationships with hiring managers and interviewers
- Integrate into the recruiting process, learning our usual way of doing things, with plenty of opportunity to apply your own personal style
Within 3 months you will:
- Improve Cora’s candidate sourcing strategy and processes
- Develop sourcing reports and analytics
- Have placed your first passive candidates!
- Own the candidate experience, from first contact through close
- Working with hiring managers to ensure alignment between job descriptions and target candidate profiles
- Persistent pursuit of passive candidates via personalized reach-outs
- Mine existing database of profiles in ATS to help develop recruiting pipelines
- Follow-up with hiring managers and interviewers as needed
- Identify conferences, job fairs, and new recruiting platforms that provide the most value for Cora to be a part of
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of high-volume recruiting and sourcing of technical candidates
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Lever (or similar ATS system)
- Proficiency in Boolean search
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill enthusiasm for our company into all communications with candidates
- Approach recruiting with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Ability to make timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Experience with Google Apps suite
- Interest in aviation
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.