Mountain View, CA
Cora – Facilities
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities team where we are supporting groups that are designing an exciting new class of all-electric personal aircraft. You will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment, creating and tracking the maintenance on a tracker, and providing reports as necessary/requested. You will also maintain our fleet of company vehicles as well as assisting with and tending to the day to day requests and tickets that are received by the Facilities department.
- Minor troubleshooting and being the first point of contact for all scheduled and unscheduled facilities-related work
- Assist EH&S Manager with regular IIPP and Safety Inspections
- Respond to the day-to-day requests that are received in facilities
- Be responsible for the maintenance of all equipment as well as creating and maintaining a tracker and providing reports as needed or requested
- Manage smaller projects and assist with larger ones as needed
- Maintain compliance calendars, perform monthly site audits and create site inspections reports (fire extinguishers, emergency exit lights, fire suppression, etc.)
- Create and maintain a maintenance budget spreadsheet with terms, equipment list, covered items, serial numbers, costs, etc.
- Perform light maintenance duties, lightbulb repairs, minor plumbing, etc. and knowing when to call external vendors for service
- As the Facilities dept. and company matures, assist with creating and implementing facilities related SOPs
- Be on call and available for after-hours calls from our security provider (fire and burglar)
- Back up for physical access system and CCTV. Badge administration, access level adjustments, etc.
- Vehicle / Fleet maintenance (maintaining tracker, oil changes, repairs, etc.)
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Head of Facilities
Within 3 months you will:
- Get to know the team and people in the company
- Become familiar with all of our buildings, locations, and where teams are located
- Learn as much as possible about Kitty Hawk‰Ûªs different divisions and teams
- Get started on creating a detailed level list of all equipment we have, existing maintenance contracts, cost, etc.
- Become familiar with the various vehicles we have and maintenance schedule
- Respond to the day-to-day facilities requests
Within 6 months you will:
- Become familiar with and deliver a complete equipment list that covers all the locations, information on maintenance contracts, cost, terms, etc.
- Work with team leads to define a clear scope on what equipment needs maintenance, frequency, etc.
- Be able to manage small facilities-related projects as needed to assist the Head of Facilities
Within 12 months you will:
- Have a good handle on all the equipment and be able to provide recommendations on new and existing equipment
- Be able to manage projects on your own by managing vendors, gathering detailed level budget numbers, and define a clear scope so that the Head of Facilities can use that information to make decisions.
- Be able to provide facility maintenance budget numbers for planning as well as reports for previous spend
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.