Quality System Auditor
Mountain View, CA
Cora – Quality
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
We are looking for a Quality System Auditor who will perform audits of vendors and internal work groups, and work to ensure quality standards are being maintained.
Within 3 months you will:
- Learn what a great place Cora is to work and be a part of an awesome team
- Shadow the current technicians and engineers and supervisors to learn how our supplier evaluation program works
- Take ownership and conduct your own audits
Within 6 months you will:
- Work with Supply Chain and Internal Quality team to identify High Risk Supplier for input to Audit schedule
- Work with Internal teams to resolve process non-compliances
- Interface with CAA regulator
Within 12 months you will:
- Train other team members on audit protocol and scheduling
- Perform audits of vendors and internal work groups, and work to ensure quality standards are being maintained
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to identify requirements for suppliers and potential process weaknesses and make recommendations on how to improve supplier quality
- Monitor high-level quality initiatives across supply base to ensure continual quality improvements
- Strategize with external partners to improve and maintain quality/productivity
- On-board & train new auditors and participate in team operations as necessary
- Interface with supplier on Quality grievances and develop and track corrective actions to closure
- AS9100D Quality Standard or equivalent Lead Auditor Certification
- Familiar with standard inspection techniques
- Familiar with the Root Cause and Corrective Action Processes
- 5+ years of Quality experience
- 5+ years of experience with analyzing Quality Data and generating metric reports and process flows
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.