Event Manager (Consultant)
Mountain View, CA
Cora – Marketing
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
We are looking for a seasoned Event Manager with proven track record of leading high-visibility, external corporate events. You will be responsible for owning all aspects of our corporate launch event this fall.
- Successfully produce, plan, and execute our corporate launch event
- Own the event vendor selection and relationships
- Proven experience with selecting appropriate vendors, obtaining quotes, preparing schedules, preparing event layouts and flow, and managing selected vendors through a successful event
- Vendor selection and management experience for vendors such as A/V production companies, food and beverage providers, branded apparel/swag companies, signage, videographer/photographers, etc.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and an excellent communicator
- Comfortable working in small teams and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Must be confident working with CEO’s and other key leadership
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.