Mountain View, CA
Cora – Program Management
Cora began as a dream. A self-piloting air taxi so personal and so simple it could take the trips we make everyday, the ones that define our lives, and bring them to the sky. We’ve been at work on Cora since 2010, tackling some of the biggest challenges in aviation. Today, that dream is one step closer. Join us in making that dream a reality.
Supporting the Director of Program Management, the Program Manager will organize and coordinate activities and deliverables to reach milestones across a complex, multi disciplinary and multi functional team, in pursuit of building the first passenger service with an autonomous air taxi.
The Program Manager will develop and implement appropriate and efficient strategies and tactics to drive towards milestone completion and accountability.
Within 3 months you will:
- Lead planning and track execution of 1 - 2 projects
- Produce and monitor overall project schedule for company-wide deliverables, integrating team schedules and identifying dependencies, conflicts and critical path
- Be a critical interface between the cross-functional teams
Within 6 months you will:
- Develop and maintain project Risk, Issue and Opportunity management and tracking
- Provide reporting on schedule delays, roadblocks, optimistic estimates, dependency conflicts, large error bars, open items and challenges
Within 12 months you will:
- Ensure all delivery, financial and technical commitments of the project are met
- Institute appropriate processes for documenting lessons learned and sharing of best practices
- At least 2 years of program/project management experience leading and/or managing complex multidisciplinary technical projects
- Outstanding analytical skills and solid understanding of product development and production processes
- Excellent knowledge of developing, tracking and maintaining schedules
- Team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross-functional groups, and vendors in accordance with plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aerospace/Aviation experience preferred
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Cora Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cora Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cora Aero is an E-Verify employer.