SMS Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Email Marketing
Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their points of view and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and cultivates a fun and friendly work environment.
We are seeking a SMS Marketing Manager to build a text message-based consumer re-engagement strategy from the ground up. This strategic, creative, and analytical role calls for a metrics focused marketer with demonstrable experience in the SMS channel, including experience handling vendors and negotiating access to short codes. As the subject-matter authority, you are responsible for; developing, planning, analyzing the SMS channel to best drive company goals, as well as ensuring and maintaining the strong performance of all SMS marketing campaigns.
- Manage SMS marketing from start to finish: strategy, creative, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting, analysis, and client quality, all with the goal of increasing CDM revenue
- Drive SMS strategy with content, relevancy and smart segmentation and personalization
- Review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for SMS marketing
- Define tests and optimizations needed in text messaging, including message, offer, landing page / user experience, and segmentation
- Develop SMS reporting metrics, including messages sent, leads generated, and down funnel quality metrics
- Manage list segmentation, life cycle campaigns, cross sell opportunities, and A/B testing to improve performance and efficiency of SMS marketing.
- 2+ Years Marketing Experience
- Strong knowledge of delivery issues and optimization.
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of building, implementing and optimizing complex SMS programs to meet business goals.
- Experience with SMS providers and obtaining short codes
- Ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources
- Willingness to innovate and challenge the status-quo.