Customer Retention Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Email Marketing
Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their points of view and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and cultivates a fun and friendly work environment.
We are seeking a Customer Retention Marketing (“CRM”) Manager to build a consumer re-engagement strategy from the ground up via SMS, e-mail, and content. This strategic, creative, and analytical role calls for a metrics focused marketer with demonstrable experience in CRM efforts. You will work closely with other members of the CRM team to understand where our customers come from, figure out their motivations, and to develop strategies to re-engage them. It will be critical for the CRM Manager to coordinate across teams across the whole company. You must be able to think strategically, make metrics-driven decisions, and value collaboration and communication above all else.
- Manage CRM marketing from start to finish: strategy, creative, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting, analysis, and client quality, all with the goal of increasing CDM revenue
- Drive CRM marketing strategy with content, relevancy and smart segmentation, personalization, and timing
- Manage list segmentation, life cycle campaigns, cross sell opportunities, and A/B testing to improve performance and efficiency of CRM marketing.
- Improve conversion rates using email, SMS, and content, with a particular emphasis on developing and implementing a strategy for using SMS to drive acquisition and conversion
- Review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for CRM marketing
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for CRM efforts
- 2+ Years Marketing Experience
- Strong knowledge of delivery issues and optimization.
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of building, implementing and optimizing complex CRM programs to meet business goals.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources
- Willingness to innovate and challenge the status-quo.