Los Angeles, CA
Product Management – Product Management - Lending
Core Digital Media is a leader in online customer acquisition. Through our industry leading marketing platform we are able to connect consumers with mortgage service providers and help them save money. Our goal at Core Digital Media is to empower people to improve their financial lives.
Core Digital Media is looking for a Product Manager to help grow our Financial Services online lead generation vertical (LowerMyBills.com).
The individual will be responsible for vetting out and executing initiatives that help our clients find financial solutions while generating profit for the company.
Candidate will have experience in executing end-to-end product projects, researching and putting together a business case, presenting and fielding questions from management and stakeholders, organizing and writing out product requirements and use cases, communicating and working with Project Mangers, Designers, Finance, Analysts and Technology teams, and circling back after initiatives go live and performing analyses of planned versus actual performance.
- Keep abreast of competition, market conditions, clients, and vendors to identify opportunities and product enhancements
- Define and write product requirements and work with product development teams and other cross-functional groups to launch new products or enhancements to existing products
- Deliver product enhancements on time and within budget, balance product requirements and impact against time to market and project risks
- Maintain and deliver analytic insights and trends regarding performance of initiatives
- Provide written and verbal communications on a regular basis to senior management on product financials and status of projects
- R&D on potential opportunities for the organization, prepare and deliver results with recommendations.
- Be comfortable communicating whether it’s giving a presentation, via email or leading a meeting.
- Ability to work with marketing, UI and Tech teams, ask questions, overcome roadblocks and execute
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task – tracking and driving several projects at once.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Excel and Pivot Tables, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in product management and/or software product development