Marketing Technology & Integrations Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Product Management – Product Management - Marketing Systems /
About Core Digital Media:
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
Core Digital Media is looking for a Leader of Marketing Technology & Integrations to guide a team focused on delivering innovative tech solutions across the business. This cross-functional role will lead the marketing tech stack to support growth and retention across various parts of our business. You will help set up and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations at Core Digital Media. The ideal candidate has a track record of successfully leading teams; has extensive product and business strategy smarts and can communicate technical topics in plain English. The successful applicant will work collaboratively across different technology teams - engineers, data scientists, BI etc. and across different business units – marketing, CRM, affiliates etc. to discover, define, and build new product solutions to solve business problems.
- Define and evangelize a product solutions roadmap through deep research and understanding of business goals across different business units
- Lead, motivate and develop the Marketing Technology and Integrations Team.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to define business needs for supporting campaign initiatives and ensuring the right MarTech and AdTech platform capabilities are in place
- Conduct vendor evaluations, POCs, across various MarTech/Data Platforms to evaluate “Build vs Buy” and pick the right solution for business needs
- Ensure proper platform setup to enable the business to achieve advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Stay ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
The Right Person...
- 5+ years in a product capacity working on different business problems
- 2+ years of management experience
- Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions
- Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines
- Accurately determines which product features are critical (MVP)
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in managing outside vendor/partner relationships
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Takes a team-first approach to everything