Los Angeles, CA /
User Experience – Consumer Experience - Consumer Focus /
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom. Our association with them bolsters our ability to provide the best assistance to every one of our users. We are on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life.
We are looking for a UX Specialist who believes in our mission and can create a compelling UX voice for a growing brand at the intersection of technology and finance. The UX Specialist will always seek out creative ways to engage with users and fans of the brand with varying interests and needs. This role will collaborate with designers and engineers to come up with innovative creative assets, unique and targeted messaging, and an unconventional approach to distribution on social and digital platforms. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent personal communication skills in a matrixed environment are key. Core Digital is an established, best in class, digital marketing firm with deep roots in the financial services, space. The UX Specialist will support our growth into financial services by helping us test, analyze and message our consumers.
- Help design testing programs and then translate user's insights into actionable product insights that drive our product development based on user's input.
- Bring a deep understanding of consumer needs and the market landscape; create new and better experiences for our users based on that research.
- Perform in-depth studies of UX, Content & Specification identifying strengths, weaknesses
- Validate UX concepts using consumer and expert panels and provide US market recommendations
- Drive UX solutions that endlessly advocate for the customer and ensure their voices are heard.
- Improve customer metrics in the usability of our products once they are in market
- Use market analysis, metrics, behavioral data, customer feedback, and usability findings to work and decisions across the org
- Champion and support development of and adherence to best practices in UX
- Support the UX Research team as needed.
- In this role you will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to write for new consumer-facing products, specifically in the personal financial services industry.
- Degree in human computer interaction (HCI), cognitive science, communications, sociology, psychology or another related field.
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following fields: financial services, SaaS, fintech, marketing, mobile apps or communications.
- Experience working in Figma, Miro, Jira, Confluence, Wordpress, etc.
- Scrum/agile process experience preferred
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.