Los Angeles, CA /
Technology – IT Support /
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, WalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
Core Digital Media is seeking IT Manager to join our technology team. This person will lead, develop and drive our Help Desk team to new levels of customer service and performance while also providing strategic technical management and hands-on involvement in day to day operations. We are looking for a pro-active and self-motivated individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment and exemplifies a “can-do” attitude towards learning new skills.
The IT Manager is responsible for investigating and guiding the Help Desk team in implementing industry standard best practices from a Windows system administration perspective and will be responsible for managing user security, single-sign-on system, internal office systems and cloud infrastructure. The IT Manager builds and maintains positive and strong working relationships across the business with all internal and external partners and is an analytical, collaborative, and proactive team player.
- Responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting and support of the office systems and peripherals, while meeting SLA’s.
- Establish and foster a positive and collaborative high-performance team culture with focus on customer service
- Responsible for effective coaching and development of direct reports; Manage and drive team performance and productivity
- Responsible for asset inventory, management and software distribution.
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT service desk policies and procedures as per best practices.
- Forecast, plan and manage future expansion of office systems.
- Responsible for office system security and compliance.
- Responsible for office system upgrades and installations.
- Responsible for Office Hardware & Peripheral/Office system Software.
- Responsible for vendor management for office systems software and hardware.
- Develop reports on helpdesk team’s productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operations and network team.
- Provide off-hours support and systems maintenance, both scheduled and unscheduled, as required.
- Maintain documentation and continuously improve all office systems and support processes.
- Build Deploy and Manage Windows Servers in a VMware based environment.
- Strong people leadership as well as technical management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Single Sign-on/OKTA, Two factor Administration (Duo)
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, AD, Azure AD, Group Policy, Certificates.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Extensive experience with PowerShell
- Windows and Mac OS
- Extensive experience with Office 365, Exchange 365 configurations and Microsoft Teams
- Extensive experience with Virtual Server (VM, fileserver)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with administration of mobile devices, remote access, systems imaging, and virus/malware removal
- Working knowledge of networking, wireless, servers, telecom and security principles.
- Knowledge of Exchange servers and multi-site Exchange topology.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes.
- Ability to identify/research and troubleshoot issues stemming from multiple sources including Hardware, Software, OS, and Network equipment.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless Appliance(or equivalent system), and experience with Cisco phone systems will be plus
- BS/MS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting help desk operations including people management (at least 3 years of system admin hands on experience).
- Security and compliance minded individual subscribing to least privilege and best practice methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Proven track record working in fast-paced environment.
- Self-Starter & demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.