Sr. Web Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Technology – Front End Development
Core Digital Media is seeking a Senior Web Developer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. Our technology team is responsible for the development and operations of all the consumer-facing web applications, our marketing platform and internal tools. We are leaders in online advertising – with a mobile first mentality. The marketing platform is built in-house and customized using cutting-edge technologies. Our marketing technology is available internally and externally - enabling our marketing team and our partners to run more effective campaigns. We are a fast paced working environment using Agile methodologies.
The Sr. Front End Developer will be a key participant in the front-end/UI design, development and delivery of mission-critical Web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code
- Create dynamic mobile friendly web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement user interface optimization and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Expert hands-on knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in React and Node
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with databases is a big plus
- Experience with responsive design is a big plus
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into re-usable code templates.
- Strong working knowledge of developing mobile friendly, cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards.
- Ability to work in fast paced windows environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.