Associate Affiliate Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Affiliate Marketing /
The Associate Affiliate Account Manager role will be responsible for working directly with the Sales Management Associate Manager, Affiliate Manager, and VP of Partnerships to manage and support partnerships in order to drive incremental traffic across all our owned and operated sites. The Associate Affiliate Account Manager will exhibit a creative and analytical mindset focused on increasing lead flow and profits.
- Find new partners and revenue opportunities
- Campaign setup
- Campaign level optimization – tracking issues/requests
- Utilize compliance tools to monitor affiliate activity
- Track lead delivery across all offers/partners
- Coordinate with sales manager and AM’s to create customized plans for increasing revenue with existing partners
- Pull weekly performance reports to share with clients
- Interface with finance, consumer experience team, ops team, and affiliate team
- Work with the creative team on generating and managing new email, native, social and display assets
- Submitting creative requests with legal and campaign approval requests
- Build monthly newsletters through Mailchimp
- Support other various short-term projects
- Preferred 1-year experience in digital marketing account management
- Strong aptitude for Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Can adapt in a fast-paced digital environment
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.