Sr. Web Developer
Los Angeles, CA /
Technology – Front End Development /
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, WalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
We are seeking a Senior Web Developer to join the Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. Our technology team is responsible for the development and operations of all the consumer-facing web applications, our marketing platform and internal tools. We are leaders in online advertising – with a mobile first mentality. The marketing platform is built in-house and customized using cutting-edge technologies. Our marketing technology is available internally and externally - enabling our marketing team and our partners to run more effective campaigns. We are a fast-paced working environment using Agile methodologies.
The Sr. Front End Developer will be a key participant in the front-end/UI design, development and delivery of mission-critical Web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code
- Create dynamic mobile friendly web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement user interface optimization and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Expert hands-on knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in React and Node
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with databases is a big plus
- Experience with responsive design is a big plus
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into re-usable code templates.
- Strong working knowledge of developing mobile friendly, cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards.
- Ability to work in fast paced windows environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.