Los Angeles, CA
Sales – Sales - LMB
Core Digital Media is a leading online marketer and online consumer acquisition platform. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
The account executive is solely responsible for new customer acquisition for Core Digital Media’s multiple industry verticals. This includes both inbound and heavy outbound calling activities as a means to add new clients to the CDM operated partner networks.
The account executive can custom engineer the appropriate campaign that fits the prospective clients needs and budget. Proprietary tools are used for volume projections and pricing strategies. The account executive is responsible for the launch, stabilization and hand-off of new Home Loan/Lender client base. The account executive role heavily focuses on onboarding new relationships with various clients including lenders, brokers and financial institutions; maintaining constant communication with prospects; developing and implementing long-term opportunities and applying strategic solutions to maximize client ROI.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned verticals through majority of heavy cold calling in addition to provided targeted lists & inbound inquiries.
- Frequent prospecting for new business
- Prospect profiling strategy
- Engineer appropriate campaigns for prospective clients
- Strategic consulting and making recommendations to clients for various solutions in order to launch new business
- Pipeline prioritization
- Must be aggressive in outbound and prospecting tactics
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with various client types
- Track record of proven success in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Business Development / Strategic outbound prospecting ability
- Develop and adhere to strategies that establish proactive communication, monitor and improve service results and effectiveness, optimize value propositions, and position LowerMyBills as the most profitable and value-added mortgage lead source
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex and technical issues via an in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services, industry and technical interfaces
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for mortgage leads and mortgage lead generation
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training seminars and workshops
- Maintain sales and productivity goals, as provided by management
- Prepare routine periodic sales and activity reports as required