Los Angeles, CA /
Human Resources – Recruiting /
Core Digital Media seeks a motivated Recruiter to help build strategic relationships with hiring managers so that great candidates are presented and assessed for mission critical needs. This is a hands-on recruiting role for a results driven recruiter who understands the importance of quality and relationships. Client management skills really set this candidate apart from the others and as a trusted adviser to the Hiring Manager this candidate will deliver quality pipelines and quickly fill positions. This is a full cycle recruiting role and it will deal with both technical and business roles with a focus on diversity, inclusion and equity for all roles at CDM.
Primary responsibilities include developing sourcing strategies for numerous positions at various levels across all departments, and managing the entire recruiting cycle from sourcing, applicant screening, interviewing and closing candidates. If you thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment and effectively recruit top talent in the workforce we would like to hear from you.
- Meet with Hiring Managers to understand the business and translate needs into sourcing, screening and assessing candidates for open positions. Educate them on best practices, where their help is needed and how best to approach each search.
- Drive our DE&I efforts through sourcing, engaging with local and national organizations and colleges and universities to create a diverse candidate pool.
- Design and implement creative candidate sourcing methodologies and track progress using agreed upon tools.
- Manage the quality of client and candidate communication in order to keep all constituents informed and engaged.
- Negotiate offers and participate in the closing process for those selected as well as those that may enter the “relationship building” phase with Core Digital Media.
- Embrace the role of “Talent Ambassador” as well as recruiter demonstrating knowledge of social media, talent branding and relationship building with talent.
- Assist with recruiting projects related to sourcing strategies and pipeline development.
- Recruiting Expertise - understanding of online technical recruiting including technologies/applications that relate to online, e-commerce and dot com industries.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record of success.
- Strategic & Tactical - Demonstrated ability to utilize strategy, tactics and business consulting / advising skills with the client.
- Business Savvy - Ability to guide a hiring manager through discussion of business needs which translates to job requirements.
- Direct Sourcing - Demonstrated success with generating high quality candidates through cold calling and direct sourcing, and using social media, technology and in-house tools.
- Selling Skills - Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent attention to detail, exceptional phone skills with pride in follow-up with clients and candidates.
- Organized - Organized and successful in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Systems Savvy - Technical skills required include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.