Manager of Campaign Management
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Campaign Management /
Core Digital Media (CDM) is seeking a Manager of Campaign Management to join our Marketing Department. As a leader in the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for managing a team of campaign managers whose main goal is driving innovative creative testing and campaign optimization based on the analysis of historical campaign insights with the result of maximizing profit and delivering high quality leads to clients across the financial services vertical.
The Manager of Campaign Management will work directly with the campaign management team and others in the marketing department identifying actionable creative and audience insights to drive strategic campaign decisions. This leadership role will include overseeing team members’ campaigns that run across our entire portfolio of display advertising sites. This individual will be working through the team to implement ideas to improve campaign performance, innovative ways to segment creative and audience, and educate and drive a more analytical decision-based thinking environment.
- Manage, support and oversee a team that focuses on day to day campaign optimization, and help the team identify and implement any campaign insights that impact key KPIs
- Analyze data through exploratory data analyses or other methodologies to identify areas for campaign optimization
- Develop team members to think more analytically when making optimization decisions
- Summarize and present analytical findings to the team and senior leadership
- Teach and coach team members to identify campaign and creative trends to increase profit for the company.
- Communicate important trends to senior team members, run meetings and brainstorms, have weekly 1:1’s with team members.
- Identify challenges within the team and plan a roadmap of development plans/needs for the team and individual team members.
- Think creatively to produce ads that drive consumers to convert and become high quality leads for our clients.
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well with others and manage different projects at once
- Strong with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role