Software QA Analyst Expert (Job Code: CA0714)
Los Angeles, CA
Technology – Quality Assurance
Job Title: Software QA Analyst Expert (Job Code: CA0714)
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Organization Name: LMB Mortgage Services Inc.
Lead QA efforts and represent QA team in cross-functional meetings. Mentor other QA team members. Develop overall test strategy and provide estimates of QA effort by working closely with project team to review requirements and design for testability. Assist in collecting quality metrics such as test case progress and coverage. Coordinate with offshore team. Develop test plans, scenarios, test cases and test scripts, execute test suites, analyze and report results. Run automated tests and triage results. Identify, track, and follow through on issues and defects. Manage scope and priorities to complete testing efforts on time. Ensure the project’s deliverables and activities comply with requirements and QA standards. Provide product/QA documentation to present to the offshore team for training.
Job Requirements and Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field plus 5 years of experience in the offered position or related position.
REQUIRED SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Must possess expertise/knowledge sufficient to adequately perform the duties of the job being offered. Expertise/knowledge may be gained through employment experience or education. Such expertise/knowledge cannot be "quantified" by "time."
- Technical knowledge of web application framework and infrastructure
- Ability to manage QA efforts, project tasks, and resource allocation
- Knowledge of automated testing and how to leverage in testing
- Knowledge of test case management systems
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle and strong ability to perform SQL queries
- Proven ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple concurrent efforts and quickly change priorities in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
Other: 40 hours/week; If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
Contact: Apply by mail to: LMB Mortgage Services Inc. – Attn: Nicole Zagurski, 12181 Bluff Creek Drive, Suite 250, Playa Vista, CA 90094 (Reference Job Code: CA0714)