Los Angeles, CA
Finance and Accounting – Finance
Core Digital Media is a leading online marketing company located in Playa Vista, CA (the heart of Silicon Beach). We are growing rapidly and have a need for a Credit Administrator to join our group.
The right candidate has 3+ years’ experience in B2B credit administration, accounts receivable, and collections. You will be assisting with credit investigation and evaluation, cash application, account reconciliation, assisting with cash forecast and DSO reports, and other accounts receivables related activities as needed.
• You will pull credit reports and other documentation required to make a credit decision.
• Evaluate credit findings and submit recommendations to the Credit Manager for review.
• You work closely with Sales to address issues or impediments that arise during the credit evaluation process.
• Record customer payments every single day in a consistent, timely, and accurate manner.
• You will identify and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Assist generating weekly cash forecast reports.
• Assist with monthly DSO calculations for top-10 clients
• Assist with audit requests as needed.
• Assist pulling documentation for third party collections.
• Assist with collections, account reconciliations, and other A/R tasks as needed.
• Build collaborative working relationships with sales, finance and accounting, and clients.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, v-lookup, etc).
- A phenomenal teammate with strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years B2B credit administration, cash application, and collection experience.
- Familiarity with Dun & Bradstreet and Experian credit reporting.
- Experience with accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus).
- Experience working in dynamic environment.