Online Creative Marketing Manager (Video Production)
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Campaign Management /
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, WalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
Core Digital Media is seeking an enthusiastic Creative Marketing Manager to join its Online Marketing Display team. If you’re looking to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, innovative company, this is the place for you!
As a vital member of the creative team, you’ll work in conjunction with online marketing managers to develop and create the most engaging and eye-catching video/animation/image ads on the Internet.
Provide design and animation/video production for our social media campaigns. Fast turn-around times required for creative assets to be delivered.
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to take concepts from design to completion
- Professional knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Creative eye for design and typography
- Motion graphics and long-format editing skills are a plus
- Ability to read data and track metrics related to campaigns
- Should demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and ability to collaborate in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust to sudden workflow changes
- 1-2 years of professional video production; will also consider school projects
- Must be able to work under direction and juggle multiple assignments, while self-starting new creative ideas.
- Be open-minded to learning new software and processes
- Comfortable with repetitive delivery procedures to maintain campaign performance
- Filming User Generated Content a plus
- MS Office Suite
- Windows 10 OS - Comfortable in Windows Operating System and directory structures
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.