Video Content Creator
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Content Marketing /
Who We Are
Core Digital Media is a leading digital marketer and provider of online solutions that enable people to save money across a variety of personal finance products. Our products are fueled by an industry-leading marketing platform that connects tens of millions of people with a wide range of financial institutions that can help improve those people’s lives.
We are looking for a proactive Video Content Creator to help us build upon recent gains with several of our websites through production of personal finance videos that are engaging, unbiased and accurate, true to our brand voice, and as actionable as they are informational.
Who You Are
As Video Content Creator, your main objective will be to produce high-quality, audience-growing videos that build trust in our brand and empowers people to make more informed financial decisions. You will work closely with in-house Video and Content team to grow the video presence for several of Core Digital Media’s brands. You will contribute to video projects from pre-production thru to post-production, ensuring accuracy, utilization of latest video trends, SEO optimization, and adherence to brand guidelines. This is an exciting opportunity to impact the future of several of our owned and operated websites.
- Perform video and motion graphics editing, maintain quality thresholds subject to manager for sign off, utilizing a video creation process that meets business objectives.
- Contribute to video production tasks as needed, including video, lighting, set design, and maintenance of equipment.
- Support improvements to video workflows, asset management, guidelines, and results through optimizing processes in collaboration with manager.
- Track trends in the digital landscape to support the continual growth of Core Digital Media’s web properties by keeping an ear out for new modes of storytelling to test and suggesting ways to optimize our current video offerings.
- Facilitate communication upward and across project team, provide expectations and potential solutions to project stakeholders on any variances or roadblocks.
- Understand the importance of Core Digital properties and the representation of content hosted on platforms, strive to ensure all video adheres to branding.
- Take on other responsibilities as needed.
- At least 3 years hands-on video, audio, and motion graphics editing experience
- Knowledge of Adobe CC Premiere Pro and After Effects required
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fundamental knowledge of video production and post-production process
- Experience working in a video production environment with industry-standard camera systems and lighting equipment
- Experience using content management systems and/or project management applications (Monday.com, Trello, Wordpress, DivvyHQ, Kapost, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in YouTube and social media marketing
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and communication skills with a collaborative mindset and sense of curiosity about making videos that perform
- Ability to multi-task and work on several high-priority projects simultaneously
- Preferred experience performing as an on-camera host
To Apply, Submit:
- A cover letter that addresses what you’d bring to the Core Digital Media team
- A resume detailing your qualifications for this role and accomplishments
- A video portfolio that showcases your video experience - please include any necessary notes regarding roles involved in sample videos
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.