Los Angeles, CA /
Product Management – Product Management - Policy Pilot /
About Core Digital Media:
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, MyWalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
As a Product Coordinator at CDM you will manage, maintain, and troubleshoot lead delivery of existing accounts. You will onboard new accounts, across many platforms, in an accurate and timely manner while building positive relationships to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Tracking and recording all related client touch points including data and ongoing communication will be a part of your daily routine. Manage lead delivery coordination including test leads, troubleshooting, and B2B communication between clients and engineering. You will be in charge of rejects from figuring out the issue, resolution up to future prevention. You will also have the ability to test and manage our digital media platform, from setup to design tests. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work on the PolicyPilot website. This is a demanding role that requires you to perform many tasks including creating solutions and being a great resource for all teams working on the insurance product. This will also help you showcase your analytical skills by sharing your data findings on efforts done with sales team, product team, marketing team and other internal stake holders. We work hard, we drink a lot of coffee, we take pride in our work, and we even manage to squeeze in a game or two of Ping-Pong!
- Analyze lead delivery of clients, improving overall success
- Process campaign updates including, updating plans, filters or program sets
- Utilize reference guides and team resources including client extranets, SQL queries, Tableau Dashboards, and Microstrategy reports, etc.
- Maintain and update client source documentation
- Provide sales, product and marketing with status updates on pending campaign updates
- Build strong rapport and relationships with internal and external customers
- New client onboarding, reactivation, and deactivation
- Build and modify lead delivery format including template mapping, across many platforms
- Ownership of assigned process documentations, troubleshooting, and research issues
- Identify and support the implementation of tool enhancements
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Knowledgeable in CRM systems
- Natural skills in technical navigation
- Exceptional Troubleshooting skills
- Natural curiosity in fixing / improving systems and processes
- Tableau, Microstrategy experience preferred
- Sales and Marketing support is a plus
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.