Online Marketing Manager (Display)
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Campaign Management /
About Core Digital Media
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for over 10 years, using a combination of talented people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who can leverage data to strategically test and optimize compelling creative messaging and content. This person will be responsible for partnering with a design team to create ads that perform, optimize, and analyze paid marketing campaigns for Core Digital Media consumer brands across display and native platforms.
You are creative, analytical, metrics-driven, and action-oriented. You are comfortable taking ownership and developing strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, and reach.
- Create and manage online paid advertising campaigns across display
- Write compelling marketing copy that drives action online and brand awareness
- Generate new creative concepts and imagery that drives action online
- Prepare and analyze marketing datasets
- Communicate program results to internal stakeholders and management
- Strong analytical thinking
- Creative with the ability to understand what motivates online behavior
- Review and report on key marketing metrics
- Familiar with online marketing basics
- Strong communication skills
- A four year college degree with strong computer skills.
- Some online marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with other productivity applications
- Detailed oriented person with high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.