Los Angeles, CA /
User Experience – Consumer Experience - Consumer Focus /
Core Digital Media brands empower people to improve their financial lives every day. We are one of the largest advertisers on the internet and tens of millions of people come to our sites each month. We have helped many of them save thousands of dollars off a variety of recurring expenses such as their mortgage, insurance premiums, credit card fees, etc. Our websites provide our consumers with valuable information and the ability to comparison shop service providers as they navigate some of life's biggest financial decisions.
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom.
Core Digital Media is committed to building and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all are welcomed and have the opportunity to flourish in their careers.
We are seeking a UX Designer to join the User Experience team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UX Designer with a strong understanding of user experience design, and experience in planning, designing and reporting on conversion related tests; articulate, intelligent, curious and driven with solid UX design chops; a logical thinker and problem solver, able to turn ideas and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather, document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Coordinate A/B, user, and usability tests; organize and analyze the research findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or UX/Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with UX design including for mobile & tablet apps/web apps
- Experience with UX design software such as Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Axure/UXPin etc
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Ability to write functional requirements and design specifications
- Experience using Optimizely
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.