Product Operations Representative
Los Angeles, CA /
Product Operations – Sales Ops /
Fixed Term Employee
About Core Digital Media:
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, MyWalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
As a Product Operations Representative at CDM you will manage, maintain, and troubleshoot lead delivery of existing accounts. You will onboard new accounts in an accurate and timely manner while building positive relationships to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Tracking and recording all related client touch points including data and ongoing communication will be a part of your daily routine. Manage lead delivery coordination including test leads, troubleshooting, and B2B communication between clients and engineering. You will be in charge of rejects from figuring out the issue, resolution up to future prevention. You will work closely with the marketing team to help onboard new publishers; including, placing and testing publisher pixels and loading marketing costs. Manage relationships with external marketing systems tools. This is a demanding role that requires you to perform many tasks including creating solutions and being a great resource for product team projects. This will also help you showcase your analytical skills by sharing your data findings on efforts done with sales team, product team, marketing team and other internal stake holders. We work hard, we drink a lot of coffee, we take pride in our work, and we even manage to squeeze in a game or two of Ping-Pong.
- Process campaign updates including, updating plans, filters or program sets
- Utilize reference guides and team resources including client extranets, TOAD queries, MS reports, etc.
- Maintain and update client source documentation
- Provide sales, product and marketing with status updates on pending campaign updates
- Build strong rapport and relationships with internal and external customers
- New client onboarding, reactivation, and deactivation
- Build and modify lead delivery format including template mapping
- Ownership of assigned process documentations, troubleshooting, and research issues
- Identify and support the implementation of tool enhancements
- Assist Marketing team with Ad Operations support - onboarding new publishers and affiliates
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledgeable in CRM systems
- Natural skills in technical navigation
- Exceptional Troubleshooting skills
- Natural curiosity in fixing / improving systems and processes
- Sales and Marketing support is a plus