Lead Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Product Management – Product Management - WalletJoy
Core Digital Media is looking for a Lead Product Manager to help lead the charge into more customer-centric efforts for WalletJoy.com. Understanding the right balance of high-level strategy and hands-on execution, the ideal candidate can translate company strategy to high-impact product strategy by utilizing data and deep understanding of consumer needs and market landscape. Identify and fill market gaps to grow market share and improve consumer experience and set KPIs to measure success.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to discover, define, and build new consumer-facing products, specifically in the personal financial services industry.
WalletJoy is on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life. We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who believes in our mission and can translate this to consumers.
- Create roadmap for new and existing products and product features to fill consumer needs with imbedded monetization opportunities.
- Forecasting product value to consumers and product revenue stream based on consumer and economic research.
- Plan and execute product pushes including, prioritization, resource planning/allocation, timeline and prioritization justification
- Identify valuable offerings to consumers and partners to grow profits and set KPIs to measure success.
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Communicate progress to management including performance metrics
- 5+ years in a product capacity working on consumer-facing products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with FinTech products preferred
- Experience leading a product launch from start to finish
- Lead, grow, and motivate product team to execute product strategy with quality and efficiency.
- Utilize consumer research data, conversation rate data, and revenue profitability data to grow revenue
- Lead the day-to-day product initiatives as the product owner of an agile engineering team
- Push product and product features into production including writing product requirements