Los Angeles, CA /
User Experience – Consumer Experience - Consumer Focus /
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom. Our association with them bolsters our ability to provide the best assistance to every one of our users. We are on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life.
We are looking for a UX Writer who believes in our mission and can create a compelling UX voice for a growing brand at the intersection of technology and finance. This person will write sharp and useful copy for mobile platforms, web, products, and experiences. Core Digital is an established, best in class, digital marketing firm with deep roots in the financial services, space. The UX Writer will support our growth into financial services by producing compelling, user-centric copy on our pre-incubation fintech mobile and web products.
The UX Writer will help to lead the charge into more customer-centric efforts for our brands. By bringing a deep understanding of consumer needs and the market landscape, you’ll create new and better experiences for our users through the messaging on our products. In this role you will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to write for new consumer-facing products, specifically in the personal financial services industry.
- Write for new consumer-facing products and features. Write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple stakeholders
- Partner closely with the product and design teams to author clear, concise, and conversational text that helps our users utilize and navigate our products and experiences.
- Strategize with department leads to establish best practices for UX copywriting across the org.
- Work closely with Product Design leadership to develop design visions and strategies.
- Address user feedback and improve performance of our content and customer experience.
- Create and implement style guides, and share nomenclature across the different business units.
- 3 years of experience working as a UX writer, UX copywriter or similar role with cross-functional teams
- A portfolio that shows creative range, experience with tech clients, and exceptional attention to detail
- BA in English, Journalism, Communication or the like
- 3+ years working on consumer-facing products. Experience with FinTech products strongly preferred
- Expert proficiency in wordsmithing meaningful copy that is appropriate for specific experiences.
- A clear understanding of user experience, Usability, User-Centered Design (UCD), Design Thinking, accessibility, web standards, and SEO
- Experience working in Figma, Miro, Jira, Confluence, Wordpress, etc.
- Scrum/agile process experience preferred
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.