Los Angeles, CA
User Experience – Consumer Experience
Core Digital Media is a leading online marketer and online consumer acquisition platform. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
The Creative Strategist is responsible for continuously improving conversion rates across our web properties. The ideal candidate will use data analysis to identify and quantify opportunities, develop testing hypotheses that address them, and work with UX designers, developers, and product managers to define, prioritize, schedule, build, and administer tests. The candidate will be responsible for reporting and communication of results to the organization on all levels. Qualified candidates will have experience leading A/B testing & conversion rate optimization programs, a solid understanding and history of implementing the scientific method for web optimization, and expertise in factors affecting conversion rates.
- Drive the strategy and execution for testing to improve conversion rate and maximize revenue
- Quantify revenue potential and likelihood of success for all tests and prioritize accordingly
- Write test briefs with clear, testable hypotheses and rationale; help others so the same
- Determine optimal balance between minimum detectable effect, sample size, and number of tests
- Work closely with UX designers create and administer tests
- Monitor test results daily and enforce loss mitigation rules
- Understand test variables and their impact on results
- Ensure all test results and recaps are completed and shared in a timely manner, and communicate results effectively by telling the story behind the data
- Bachelor's degree required along with practical, applied business experience in testing and data analysis. MBA or MS in a quantitative field like Economics, Statistics, etc. a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience driving strategy and execution for the conversion flow and landing page optimization for a high trafficked website (over million visitors a month) using A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Skilled in using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.) and/or optimization tools (Adobe Target, Optimizely etc.)
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information effectively to nontechnical audiences