Organic Social Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Social Marketing
Core Digital Media is a leader in online customer acquisition and recently launched its newest website called WalletJoy. WalletJoy is a new financial site that looks to build a lifetime relationship with consumers by providing them with tailored guidance and tools for big financial decisions at different life stages.
We are seeking an experienced, full-time Organic Social Manager to join our team. You’ll create and implement content and plan strategy across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others. Familiarity with the financial services industry is preferred, as well as previous experience building a brand new social audience in the 25-35 year old age range. You’ll also respond directly to your audience, engaging them to create trust and loyalty among our consumers.
We are looking for someone that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and is excited about the opportunity to build up a new audience. This person should be ready to create something with minimal oversight and direction, as well as quickly familiarize himself or herself with our brand voice to construct creative social campaigns that are both conversational and thought provoking. There will also be a strong need for this individual to understand how to write strong copy and pair it with compelling images that connect directly to WalletJoy’s products and offers.
In this role, the individual will report directly to the WalletJoy Director of Marketing and interface daily with the content, design and product teams.
- Develop and implement an organic social media strategy that is clearly defined and tailored to each channel.
- Continue to evaluate and adapt the marketing strategy using data analytics and consumer feedback.
- Create eye-catching, clickable, and most importantly, shareable content that naturally grows the audience in our key demographic (25-35).
- Consistently represent the brand voice and provide insight on style or voice improvements.
- Manage the social posting calendar.
- Respond to customer questions and resolve their issues, engaging in conversations as a real human being.
- Conduct social media contests and sweepstakes.
- Monitor all social media channels for brand perception and maintain awareness of brand mentions.
- Stay ahead of social trends and monitor new social platforms that influence mainstream platforms, recommend emerging channels for expansion.
- Discover and quickly integrate new social media management tools.
- Collaborate and communicate with WJ Marketing, Content, and Product in order to understand, support, and contribute to collective marketing initiatives.
- 2-5 years of experience in organic social management
- Experience establishing a brand new audience and communicating directly with consumers
- Track record of tailoring content to key audiences on major social channels
- Expertise in social media analytics and the ability to optimize content based on data
- Experience with social media platforms such as Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Buffer, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills and intelligent eye for design
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience using Photoshop and Premiere is a plus