Los Angeles, CA /
Analytics – Analytics - Policy Pilot /
Core Digital Media is focused on empowering people to improve their lives financially. For the last 20+ years, our websites LowerMyBills, MyWalletJoy and PolicyPilot has been focused on helping people navigate the world of finances, providing them with savings and money-making opportunities through our relationships with service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services and personal finance.
Core Digital Media (CDM) is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Analytics Team. As part of the Analytics Team, you’ll be responsible for managing and optimizing our diverse portfolio of online marketing sources while maximizing profit and delivering high-quality leads to clients across the financial services vertical.
The Business Analyst will work across the organization identifying actionable insights to drive strategic business decisions. This collaborative role will query data from multiple databases, research and implement innovative ways to look at data, perform a wide range of formal and ad hoc analyses, and present recommendations across all levels of the company. This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support senior leadership and external partners.
- Manage day to day business trends, focusing on short and long term impacts to key KPIs
- Compile and consolidate data from multiple sources into digestible formats
- Analyze data through exploratory data analyses, statistical modeling, or other methodologies to solve business questions and identify areas for optimization and automation
- Develop what-if models to apply to variety of business problems.
- Build dynamic dashboards in Tableau to track key KPIs, consumer/campaign insights, and empower business clients to discover actionable insights
- Work closely with colleagues across CDM and build strong relationships with: Sales, Product, Marketing and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
- Summarize and present analytical findings to stakeholders to support strategic planning discussions
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL or a related language, with familiarity writing complex queries
- Knowledge of statistical measures (hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.) and the ability to explain methodologies to a range of audiences
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing BI visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to remain productive and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate and foster effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data with R, SAS, or other statistical computing language
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics role