Copywriter (Performance Marketing)
Los Angeles, CA /
Consumer Focus – Consumer Insights /
About Core Digital Media
Core Digital Media brands empower people to improve their financial lives every day. We are one of the largest advertisers on the internet and tens of millions of people come to our sites each month. We have helped many of them save thousands of dollars off a variety of recurring expenses such as their mortgage, insurance premiums, credit card fees, etc. We provide our consumers with valuable information and the ability to comparison shop service providers as they navigate some of life's biggest financial decisions.
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom.
Core Digital Media is committed to building and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all are welcomed and have the opportunity to flourish in their careers.
We are seeking a Copywriter who can write action-inspiring marketing copy and content designed to drive consumers to Core Digital Media brands. This person will also partner with the performance marketing team to test and analyze their marketing messaging, headlines and ad copy.
You are creative, analytical, action-oriented and comfortable writing in multiple styles. You like taking ownership and developing messaging strategy as well as responding to trends in performance data that call for innovative new approaches. You think about what motivates people and how you can use language to reach them.
- Write compelling marketing copy that drives action online and brand awareness
- Develop user-centered, data-driven content and communication strategies
- Familiarity with paid media channels and ad types
- Experience copywriting across digital channels
- Analyze key performance indicators to understand what marketing copy is performing well
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to ensure the most effective marketing messages are being tested across channels
- Ensure legal and brand compliance of marketing messaging
- Prepare and analyze marketing datasets
- Communicate program results to internal stakeholders and management
- Outstanding written communication
- Highly creative and capable of finding many ways to communicate a single idea
- Ability to understand what motivates online behavior
- Research experience using primary sources
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical thinking
- Review and report on key marketing metrics
- Proven track record of writing and editing direct response copy
- Proven track record of revenue-increasing performance
- 4+ years of related direct response copywriting experience in digital marketing
- Experience writing in multiple brand voices for different demographics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with other productivity applications
- Detailed oriented person with high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.