Email Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Email Marketing
Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their points of view and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and cultivates a fun and friendly work environment.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Manager to build out consumer engagement strategies for our mortgage and insurance verticals. This strategic, creative, and analytical role calls for a metrics focused marketer with demonstrable experience in email efforts specifically for financial services. You will work closely with other members of the CRM team to understand where our customers come from, figure out their motivations, and to develop strategies to re-engage them. It will be critical for the Email Marketing Manager to coordinate across teams across the whole company. You must be able to think strategically, make metrics-driven decisions, and value collaboration and communication above all else.
- Manage email marketing, including strategy, creative, calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis to increase revenue.
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.
- Work closely with other team members to analyze and monitor results, maintain high inbox delivery rates, define business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers, and dynamic emails.
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- 3+ years email marketing experience in a financial services industry
- Experience in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches, CAN-SPAM, and list health
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of building, implementing and optimizing email programs to meet business goals.
- HTML experience to implement emails, landers, links, etc working with other front-end developers.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, and ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources and take action accordingly
- Willingness to innovate and challenge the status-quo.