Full Stack Software Engineer Intern
Los Angeles, CA
Technology – Back End Development
Here at Core Digital Media our technology team is responsible for the development and operations of all the consumer-facing web applications, our marketing platform and internal tools. We are leaders in online advertising – with a mobile first mentality. Our marketing platform is built in-house and customized using cutting-edge technologies. We are a fast-paced working environment using Agile methodologies. Our applications are constantly evolving to keep up with latest developments in software industry. We leverage the power of Java and popular frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS for building enterprise-class applications. We are looking for a enthusiastic Full Stack Software Engineer Intern to join us this summer!
- Work alongside our developers to get hands on experience with the latest technologies that are required to deliver on projects Spend time learning coding best practices from real world experiences such as code review process, documentation, and maintaining applications
- Develop good understanding of Agile processes including collaborating with Agile teams on review requirements
- Design and deliver tech & business deliverables.
- Experience the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Learn code quality tools such as PMD, Sonarqube, Clover, Check style plugins etc.
- Develop new or enhance existing micro services
- Improve code quality through check style and unit test fixes.
- Familiarity with development tools (Intellij or Eclipse, Toad etc.)
- Good at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to technical issues
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in a computer science or related field