Los Angeles, CA /
Product Management – Product Management - Lending /
Core Digital Media is a leader in online customer acquisition. Through our industry leading marketing platform we are able to connect consumers with mortgage service providers and help them save money.
Our goal at Core Digital Media is to empower people to improve their financial lives.
In 2020 we empowered 4 million people and want to help even more in 2021
Core Digital Media is looking for a Product Manager to help grow our Financial Services online lead generation vertical (LowerMyBills.com and QuickenLoans.com).
You will manage and be responsible for highly trafficked web products and will need to work with team members to execute against roadmaps and OKRs.
You will also be working with agile structured development teams to create Stories, define requirements and prioritize backlogs of work.
We are also in the process of modernizing our architecture stack and you will be expected to field questions from technical teams and work with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to find answers.
Communication, especially in remote environment is important. You should be comfortable running Zoom and Microsoft Team meetings, writing effective emails and using Slack.
Candidate will have experience in executing end-to-end product projects.
- Define and write product requirements and work with team members to launch new products and enhancements to existing products
- Execute and deliver on time - balance product requirements and impact against time to market and project risks
- Maintain and deliver analytic insights and trends regarding performance of initiatives
- Provide written and verbal communications on a regular basis to senior management on product financials and status of projects
- Keep abreast of competition, market conditions, clients, and vendors to identify opportunities and product enhancements
- Work with team members to achieve and communicate on Goals and OKRs
- Communication expert - Email, Slack, Zoom meetings, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience working with UI and Tech teams - Achieve buy ins and execute on initiatives together
- Successful at managing several large initiatives at once.
- Experience leading agile teams
- Experience using data and asking questions to resolve issues and find opportunities
- Ability to read technical documents and APIs and explain content to non-technical team members
- 3+ year’s experience in product management and/or software product development
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.