Los Angeles, CA /
Sales – Sales - Policy Pilot /
The Account Executive is responsible for revenue growth of the Policy Pilot Agent client base. This will be done through the prospecting, acquisition, and onboarding of new Agents to the Policy Pilot platform. The job responsibilities include both inbound and heavy outbound calling activities while maintaining a sales plan and pipeline.
The Account Executive will need to engineer campaigns to fit the prospective clients
needs and budget, leveraging internal analytics resources as well as proprietary tools for volume projections and pricing strategies.
The Account Executive role heavily focuses on prospecting, contacting, fielding and onboarding Insurance agents to the Policy Pilot platform. Development and implementation of and application of strategic solutions to maximize client ROI.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned territory through cold calling in addition to provided targeted lists & inbound inquiries.
- Develop and adhere to a Sales Plan around the acquisition of new Insurance Agents
- Frequent prospecting for new business
- Engineer appropriate campaigns for prospective clients
- Strategic consulting and making recommendations to clients for various solutions in order to acquire and retain current business
- Pipeline prioritization
- Develop and adhere to strategies that establish proactive prospecting and communication, effectively communicate the value propositions, and position of Policy Pilot as the most profitable and value-added Insurance lead source in the space.
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex and technical issues via an in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services, industry and technical interfaces
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for Insurance leads and Insurance lead generation
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training seminars and workshops
- Maintain sales and productivity goals, as provided by management
- Prepare routine periodic sales and activity reports as required
- Business Development / Strategic outbound prospecting ability
- Must be aggressive in outbound calling and prospecting tactics
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with various client types
- Track record of proven success in a fast paced, high energy environment
- 1 year of sales experience
- Proven ability to prospect and cold call
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to use Excel or other tool for data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.