Sr. Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Product Management – Product Management - Consumer Focus /
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom. Our association with them bolsters our ability to provide the best assistance to every one of our users.
We are on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager who believes in our mission and can translate this to consumers. Core Digital is an established, best in class, digital marketing firm with deep roots in the financial services, insurtech, and education space. The Lead Product Manager will support our growth into financial services by taking our pre-incubation fintech products through end-to-end from ideation to launch.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help lead the charge into more customer-centric efforts for our brands. We want someone who understands the right balance between high-level strategy and hands-on execution. The ideal candidate will translate company strategy into high-impact product strategy by utilizing data, a deep understanding of consumer needs, and the market landscape. In this role you will identify and fill gaps in the financial services space, grow market share, improve our consumer experiences and set the KPIs to measure success.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to discover, define, and build new consumer-facing products, specifically in the personal financial services industry.
- Create the roadmap for new and existing products and product features to fill consumer needs with imbedded monetization opportunities.
- Forecasting product value to consumers and product revenue stream based on consumer and economic research.
- Plan and execute product pushes including, prioritization, resource planning/allocation, timeline and prioritization justification
- Identify valuable offerings to consumers and partners to grow profits and set KPIs to measure success.
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Communicate progress to management including performance metrics
- Lead, grow, and motivate product team to execute product strategy with quality and efficiency.
- Utilize consumer research data, conversation rate data, and revenue profitability data to grow revenue
- Lead the day-to-day product initiatives as the product owner of an agile engineering team
- Push product and product features into production including writing product requirement
- 5+ years in a product capacity working on consumer-facing products.
- Experience with FinTech products strongly preferred
- Scrum/agile process experience.
- Proven experience leading a product launch from start to finish.
- Experience in Human Centered Design, Design Thinking and/or Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.