Sr. IT Help Desk Support Technician
Los Angeles, CA
Technology – IT Support
Core Digital Media, is seeking a Sr. IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join its Office Systems team. Core Digital Media is made up of LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com, leaders in online marketing and the lead generation space. The candidate will be a key player in supporting and enhancing windows based installations. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment and exemplifies a “can-do” attitude towards learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will be a senior level desktop support technician that will support multiple departments, Windows platforms, and 100+ users. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and strong troubleshooting abilities.
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies.
- 5+ years of experience & expertise installing & administering Microsoft Windows.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher operating systems including WSUS and MDT
- Experience with Windows Imaging and Provisioning
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange accounts.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communication VoIP telephony and Unified Messaging administration.
- Security and compliance minded individual subscribing to least privilege and best practice methods required
- Strong knowledge of both physical & virtual environments with VMWare.
- Strong documentation skills for all systems and processes.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes is a plus.
- Experience using Enterprise Helpdesk Management suites
- Experience with remote system administration and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting various video and teleconferencing systems
- Knowledge of Ironmail Email spam configuration a plus
- Knowledge of SQL/Server configuration and management is a plus
- Mac OS experience a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Cisco network administration a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Wi-Fi administration a plus