Los Angeles, CA
Technology – Project Management
Core Digital Media is searching for an outstanding Project Manager to join the Project Management Office (PMO) team. The PM reports to the PMO Manager and works cross functionally to deliver complex projects while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced (and very fun) environment. The Project Manager will work on projects related to consumer facing websites, infrastructure roll outs, AdTech and marketing systems as well as date driven applications. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven Project Manager who’s ready to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment!
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
· Strong problem analysis and resolution. Recognizes problems or situations and evaluates alternatives to find solutions using a systematic, flexible approach.
· Develops improvements and innovations to improve performance
· Demonstrates superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts and create lasting, productive partnerships with partners and stakeholders
· Actively participates, pro-actively engages in planning, priority setting, and implementation. motivates project team members to action
· Exceptional written and verbal communication. Ensures that project status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, stakeholders, and sponsors and are documented appropriately.
· Addresses delicate situations and handles conflicts to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk
· Understands how and when to make a choice as well as the appropriate timing to escalate issues
· Able to prioritize based on business needs and has the skills to analyze the risks and future impact of decisions
- Executing multiple projects and initiatives of short to medium duration (2-6 months).
- Driving weekly releases for vertical and/or horizontal; review and prioritization of work and resource planning. Coordinating Development and QA teams (on site, remote and offshore) and communicating with all impacted parties
- 4+ years Project Management experience in a software or online environment. Bachelor’s degree required for this position
- 2+ years working with Agile project management methodologies
- Familiar with web technologies and online software development practices