Los Angeles, CA /
Legal – Legal /
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom. Our association with them bolsters our ability to provide the best assistance to every one of our users.
We are on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life. We are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our growing team. This position will have the responsibility for understanding, interpreting and applying advertising/marketing guidelines standards and regulations across external marketing partnerships, and internal clients. S/he will actively monitor affiliate partner and online publishers, as well as internal marketing initiatives to ensure compliance for Core Digital Media advertising is upheld.
The successful candidate will assist in the development and deployment of advertising guidelines for CDM partners/affiliates. S/He will provide timely review and advise in/externally on compliance within CDM guidelines. The person will provide guidance to internal program and sales managers regarding internal marketing campaigns and communication to external partners/affiliates.
- Review and monitor advertising (primarily web) for Core Digital Media business units
- Continually monitor current, revised and emerging regulations and/or standards pertaining to verticals the CDM businesses operate within
- Primary user for software solution to assist in monitoring partnership email advertising activity
- Represent CDM Compliance department internally as an advertising compliance subject matter resource; other marketing and product members will look to you as a key stakeholder to review and approve advertising materials
- Collaborate with other CDM departments (Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.) to ensure advertising and messaging complies with CDM + CDM partner standards as well as regulatory requirements
- Participate in relevant trade associations and/or committees responsible for establishing advertising guidelines
- Stay current on advertising/marketing requirements and best practices, benchmark best practices among other industry leaders
- Assist in auditing current or pending clients for legal and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years in a compliance role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills, extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with lead generation, financial industry and/or education industry preferred
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.