Remote or Local /
Corestream (corestream.com) is seeking a Software Engineer to join our dynamic, entrepreneurial tech team. This is a unique ground floor opportunity where you will help design, write, and deliver features to our end users. You will work as a part of an autonomous Agile team, delivering working code to our users every two weeks. If this sounds like you, read on…
- Create software in an Agile environment using SCRUM.
- Willingness to working on all layers of the technology stack; ideally, React.js, C# .Net Core, and SQL Server.
- Stay familiar with latest technologies, including the PaaS capabilities within Azure.
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD) and leverage them every day.
- Perform mutual code reviews within your team to ensure high quality code.
- Cooperate closely with the team, scrum masters, and product owners.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Recipe for Success
- 3 or more years of experience developing large scale SaaS application.
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects and production support.
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software to be usable from the very beginning.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build.
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
Cherries on Top
- Ability to take initiative and innovate with limited direction.
- Critical thinking and design skills.
- Desire to improve Agile processes and periodically take on ScrumMaster duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Corestream is a fast-growing, cutting-edge financial and benefits technology company. We are an industry leader in the delivery of Voluntary Benefits; our proprietary software is the engine for large, Fortune-500 companies to easily and cost-effectively offer unlimited Voluntary Benefits to its employees through payroll deduction.
We have a driven, flexible, and fun team and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Although we are over ten years old, we still have a “start-up” culture and when we are in the office we have a casual dress code, free snacks and beverages, and Wednesday lunches are on the house.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.