United States /
Sales – Sales /
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
As a part of the company that is growing and helping health professionals be more efficient at their jobs, the Account Executive is responsible to meet revenue and profitability objectives through the development and execution of sales strategies which maximize the potential of our EHSQ software suite.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to qualification through contract close through diligent follow up on prospective accounts
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with prospective clients within the territory in our target markets
- Create demand and continuously seek out opportunities to market and sell the Cority suite of EHSQ products
- Manage the RFI, RFP and Proposal process working closely with other internal and external teams
- Provide the Director, Sales with visibility on the sales pipeline and forecasted revenue
- Develop, maintain and leverage your personal and corporate network to create sales opportunities.
- In conjunction with the Director, Sales create territory strategies and strategic account plans in support of annual goal achievement
- Obtain and communicate market intelligence back to internal stakeholders
- Attend and participate at industry conferences and events
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners as necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams in the marketing, client services, development, legal and finance areas in support of our world class sales culture
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise solution sales experience with strong track record of hunting and closing SaaS, software and consulting services agreements
- Industry sales experience an asset
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, WebEx
- Must have an ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment and have excellent understanding of strategic selling techniques
- Must possess strong time management skills and understand pipeline management, CRM and forecasting principles
- Possess excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle with a polished executive presence.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.