Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
Cority is growing rapidly and scaling its operations for the future. To support this growth, we are seeking a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to support scaling our Salesforce system and operations. The successful candidate has a proven track-record and hands-on experience with Salesforce administration, integrations, and custom development.
As a Sr. Salesforce Administrator, you will improve, maintain, and administer Salesforce. You execute enhancements, develop integrations between Salesforce and other systems, and create new custom developments for Salesforce. You will be part of a passionate team of 8 and report to the Manager of Revenue Operations. In this role, you will support all teams using Salesforce including Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting, Customer Success, Finance, Revenue Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support, and IT.
- Improve, manage, administer, and build custom development for Salesforce
- Develop integrations between Salesforce with other systems & platforms
- Enforce security best-practices for Salesforce to retain Cority’s ISO 45001 certification which may include upgrading sandbox and production environments
- Support continuous improvement projects related to Salesforce to improve and scale business operations and the customer journey
- Partner with cross-functional and Rev Ops subject matter experts on projects impacting Salesforce
- Coordinate with Revenue Enablement to execute change management, training, and enablement best practices for changes to Salesforce
- Be an advisor to the team by recommending and executing improvements to Salesforce
- Provide day-to-day support to the extended revenue teams as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University or College Degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator– certification required
- Deep experience leveraging revenue technology to solve business problems
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Advanced expertise with Salesforce, data integrations, and relational databases. Experience with SQL is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player, willing to share ideas and information with peers and business leaders
- Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce and security best practices
- Experienced managing data migration activities during mergers & acquisitions is an asset
- Experience in an operations function is an asset
Don’t meet every requirement? We invite you to apply if you meet most of the requirements. Our priority is to hire great people with a growth mindset. Cority provides opportunities for learning and continuous education through our learning & development programs.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.