Integration Software Engineer
🧠 About Cortex
Cortex helps engineering teams build reliable and innovative software at scale, by making it easy for engineering organizations to gain visibility into their services and deliver high quality software.
Our goal is to help Engineering teams foster a culture of reliability and ownership, while letting them focus on building software for the business. Companies like Sofi, Opendoor, Loom, StockX, Brex, Palo Alto Networks, and so many more have trusted Cortex as a part of their Engineering teams.
We’re remote-first and welcome candidates from anywhere in the US! We have quarterly offsites where we fly the whole team out to a new location so we can meet in person, get to know each other better, kick off important projects, and have fun!
🤝 The team
We’re a small but mighty group of passionate individuals, excited about building a product that developers love. We recently raised $15M in series A funding, co-led by Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital. You can read more about it here. We are passionate about building a product customers love and a diverse and inclusive culture we can be proud of.
If all of this resonates with you, this role might be for you! Come join us and help us transform the way software is built.
- Work closely with our customers, Engineering, and Sales team to gather data and product integration requirements
- Translate requirements into good technical designs, and maintain technical specification documentation for all processes
- Offer and share integration design patterns, concepts, alternatives, and best practices
- Proficient in modern SaaS DevOps and CI/CD tools and operating environments
- Exceptional communication skills, in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management, operations, and customer-focused mindset.
- Comprehensive knowledge in DevOps, SaaS businesses, is highly valued, but not required.
- Broad knowledge of technical concepts and payment processing as it relates to company products and integration.
🌴 Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity/stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous monthly perks stipend
- Retirement plans
- Flexible time-off
- Parental leave
- Quarterly team retreats
Cortex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Cortex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email email@example.com