Regional Sales Manager - Dallas - 7533
Texas - Dallas
CSC (Corporate) – Operations and Support
At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth – and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for developing strategic sales plans, monitoring and tracking lead follow-up and conversion, providing customer service, assisting in community transitions, and overseeing the management and scheduling of Peer Coaches.
The People Person
- Build and establish a collaborative partnership with onsite community teams, portfolio leadership, and corporate teams to help achieve occupancy, renewal, and revenue goals
- Counsel and coach leasing professionals on sales and renewal management
- Listen to phone calls as needed to monitor conversions and associate performance
- Provide feedback and recommendations on tour paths as well as the overall experience for residents and future residents
- Lead the development and execution of individual community and portfolio sales, renewal strategies, and programs that support the achievement of your portfolios’ performance goals
- Analyze submarket trends and results to develop a strategic sales plan designed to secure leases and renewals
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly Lead2Lease follow-up and analysis, looking for portfolio trends
- Plan and oversee implementation of all sales/renewal contests and initiatives
The Target Setter
- Assist in the management of the Mystery Shop program and order shops, discussing the results with onsite associates
- Perform Lead2Lease audits and reports to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Work with the Director of Operations and assist in identifying the needs of the communities, troubleshooting, and working to get the communities on track
- Contribute to the success of the portfolio at the community level by ensuring that leads are pursued while working with the Marketing team to create sales plans
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- You energize your dedicated teams, and they feel empowered to make smart decisions under your guidance.
- The Director of Operations is able to maximize community performance, thanks to all your help in implementing improvement programs and support in achieving operational goals.
- Your site teams admire your exceptional problem-solving and managerial skills, which motivate them to always perform at a high level.
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
- Stellar 5+ years of experience in operations or sales with proven results in increased sales and revenues; real estate or property management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent progressive experience in leasing and operations
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic lead generation and lead-nurturing initiatives
- Superior collaboration skills and ability to work with multiple departments and functions within the organization
- Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
- Passion for driving engagement and success initiatives for associates, communities, and Cortland as a whole
- Capability to adapt quickly to an often-changing and rapid-paced work environment as well as to work independently within identified parameters
- Ability to motivate onsite teams while setting and monitoring goals
- Expert analytical, time management, prioritization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite and RealPage product suite
- Ability to travel up to 50% and work long hours and some weekends
THE CORTLAND DIFFERENCE
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.