Product Manager, Data Solutions
About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Product Manager, Data Solutions - Technology. At Cory 2020, this Product Manager is responsible for the overall strategy of how we empower our team in using data to win the Democratic nomination. They’ll work with partners in engineering, polling, and analytics to solve pressing needs for other departments, ensuring we run as an efficient, well-oiled machine.
- Work with stakeholders in analytics to draft project plans to tackle complex integrations between internal and external software and our data warehouse
- Manage partner relationships with outside vendors and other organizations like the Democratic National Committee
- Own projects from start to finish, delivering technical requirements, executing in partnership with engineering and analytics, and planning for future iterations
- Own data QA and maintain consistent, high-quality data sets that meet the needs of our users
- Manage uptime, reliability, and performance on our data warehouse and associated platforms
- At least 2 years of experience working directly with or leveraging a popular data warehouse, like AWS Redshift, HP Vertica, or Snowflake
- Experience working with software engineers to build new pipelines and integrations using cloud platforms like AWS
- Experience in breaking complex problems out into actionable solutions
- Willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude and also shift seamlessly into a long-term planning mindset
- Effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical partners
- Dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States
Supervisory Responsibilities. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification. Full-time, Exempt.
Travel. Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Required Education or Certifications. There are no education or certifications required for this position.
Other Duties. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Compensation and Benefits Full-time, competitive salary including benefits such as 100%-employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for all staff, spouses/domestic partners, and their children; employer-paid premiums for life insurance for all staff; 20 accrued paid days off each year (pro-rated as applicable); 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 days accrued paid sick leave (pro-rated as applicable).
Reports To Annie Whitford, Director of Product Management
Cory 2020 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.