About Cory 2020. Cory Booker is running for president because he believes the answer to our country's common pain is to reignite our sense of common purpose to build a more fair and just nation for everyone.
We're looking for passionate, talented people -- from all backgrounds and walks of life -- who share this mission and are passionate about bringing people together to join our team.
Software Engineer, Technology - Team Innovation. At Cory 2020, software engineers are responsible for building tech products across the campaign. They’ll work with other tech partners in product management, data, and analytics to solve pressing needs for other departments, ensuring we run as an efficient, well-oiled machine.
- Work across frameworks and systems to build applications that support the work of campaign teams.
- Collaborate with engineers, data analysts, and product managers to take on complex integration issues.
- Dive into problems up and down the stack, working on web applications, ETL jobs, and any technical challenge that arises.
- Own projects from start to finish, delivering technical requirements, executing on work, and planning for future iterations.
- Have at least 2 years of experience working day-to-day in a popular software framework; for example, Django, Rails, or NodeJS.
- Have experience with running services in Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms.
- Are willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude.
- Are dedicated to getting Senator Cory Booker elected President of the United States
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type and Classification
the Chief Technology Officer.
Less than 10% of the time. Travel may occasionally be required to state offices.
Required Education or Certifications
There are no education or certifications required for this position.